potato yields

I don't want to harvest more than I can use, so I want to be careful planting a reasonable amount. My garden is 100'x25' so if I plant 1 row of potatoes (100' row). Does anyone know how to estimate my yield? (If I query google I get yield data for large farms and country data.) My goal is to have enough potatoes for all winter. (family of 4). Also, I plan to plant plain old round potatoes, nothing fancy.
higgledy I don't want to harvest more than I can use, so I want to be careful planting a reasonable amount. My garden is 100'x25' so if I plant 1 row of potatoes (100' row). Does anyone know how to estimate my yield? (If I query google I get yield data for large farms and country data.) My goal is to have enough potatoes for all winter. (family of 4). Also, I plan to plant plain old round potatoes, nothing fancy.
higgledy if u do end up with more than u can use please donate them to a foodbank, church or group in your area that provides for others in need they would be very greatful to receive them. good luck, sockiescat.
--
sockiescat