posts

I just posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I received a RE: from elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA with the name Cassia alata which it is. My question is does belong to the Zingiberaceae.
This is the first time posting to any news group that I've seen my own post.
I just posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I received a RE: from elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA with the name Cassia alata which it is. My question is does belong to the Zingiberaceae.

Fabaeacea or Leguminaceae depnding on your ref.
/ J
This is the first time posting to any news group that I've seen my own post.
Phillip Sherman wrote:

Have you ever seen your own pecker?
<ting> wrote in message

Then there is, of course, the famous pecker plant.... http://www.thepeppershop.com/pecker.html
<jes' tryin' ta keep on toppick, y'all unnerstand now>