posts

I just posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I received a RE: from elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA with the name Cassia alata which it is. My question is does belong to the Zingiberaceae.

Reply to
Phillip Sherman

This is the first time posting to any news group that I've seen my own post.

Reply to
Phillip Sherman

I just posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I received a RE: from elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA with the name Cassia alata which it is. My question is does belong to the Zingiberaceae.

Reply to
Phillip Sherman

This is the first time posting to any news group that I've seen my own post.

Reply to
Phillip Sherman

Have you ever seen your own pecker?

Reply to
ting

Fabaeacea or Leguminaceae depnding on your ref.

/ J

Reply to
Jim W

In a news group??? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww! Then there is, of course, the famous pecker plant....

canuckistani