posted some raw pictures of Fairy Holler to give everyone an idea

I've posted some "raw" pictures of Fairy to give everyone an idea of what it looks like, and one of the last tree peony for color relief LOL madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee (tomorrow I'll have an awesome picture of the whole view above me on the next ridge up that overlooks me)

Posted them to another Country perhaps?
posted them on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens silly. maddie

For those who can't access alt.binaries.pictures.gardens .........the pictures can be viewed here: http://tinyurl.com/s88nv
Jenny
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:01:32 +0200

Thanks, Jenny. And Maddie for the pics. Indeed I, and I suspect many of us, have no access to binary ngs.
-E
P.S. Maddie: never listen to the critics!
--
Emery Davis
You can reply to snipped-for-privacy@ebayadelkadell.applecom

I second both - keep us posted, Maddie!
--
Klara, Gatwick basin

Perhaps of interest. You can post a url of a file using Tinypic.
http://www.tinypic.com/
Below from above site.
Enjoy!
Bill
Welcome to Tinypic video and image hosting. You can easily upload and link your videos and images to MySpace, eBay, message boards, etc. TinyPic is simple, fast and free. Best of all, the url will always be tiny so give it a try!
Image Hosting Example URL: http://tinypic.com/z1 Host your video here! Upload
Tag
Valid image hosting formats: jpg,png,gif,tif Images hosted larger than 250k are resized
All images are reviewed. No nudity or offensive images (209.204.110.197, 209.204.64.141 logged)
--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade