Post Your Three Favorite Plants - I Make Up Facts That May or May Not Have Any Relevance Whatsoever

Post Your Three Favorite Plants - I Make Up Facts That May or May Not Have Any Relevance Whatsoever
* Offer may be withdrawn at any time * Offer not valid in Lesotho * Not affliated with Psychic Friends Network * For entertainment purposes only * Absolutely no refunds * Anybody who posts more than three plants may be whipped by a wet noodle (madgardeners and/or dragons fairies excepted) * Posts from squash bugs named Frasik will not be answered
Anonymous innominata
Polypops officinalis
Amorphophallis lewinskyiae
Why do you ask? Do you want some cuttings?

Your knowledge of certain plants borders on encyclopedic. However, your grasp of Latin and Greek is so bad you are unable to come up with believable fake plants taxa. You tend to annoy some people extremely, while others actually appreciate you.

Wow! Salty, you are so amazing........ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Emilie
They weren't supposed to be believable, just ridiculous, just like you are Salt Lick.
Let's see you come up with something better instead of being a prissy crybaby, Salt Flats.
What's your problem anyway? Did your pride get hurt when you did a Google search only to find out the names were fakes?
Now everybody knows the names were phony baloney, you lackluster spoil sport, even the slowest ones in the group like Emilie.
You probably killed all your favorite plants years ago!!!
writes:

Dear Sir or Madam:
It is our understanding that you are dissatisfied with your reading.
While we value your patronage, the Oracle would like to remind you that, as per the terms of your participation, there will be absolutely *no refunds*.
-- The Oracle at Recgard
Its time for you to change your meds, Saltsucker.
You are truly delusional if you actually believe you are a plant psychic and can tell anything about a person by the plants they grow. You have been chomping down on too much herbage in your weed patch!!!
Try these three.
Tacitus bellus Graptopetalum superbum Sansevieria kirkii var. pulchra

Tiger lilies Tea Olive The first narcissus zemedelec
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comspamfree (Zemedelec) wrote in

You are a connoiseur of fine things but realize the value common things as well. You are bold and expressive when the situation demands because your strength comes from a deeply rooted investiture in your self and the life around you. You dislike the impositions of modern society and secretly yearn for a simpler time.
Ok Oracle, here you are
Camellia sasanqua, Kanjiro Sorghastrum nutans, Indian Grass Eriogonum umbellatum, Sulfur Flower Buckwheat
Emilie
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (MLEBLANCA) wrote in

You appreciate things that are multi- or at least dual-natured. You value self-sufficency and like being able to "pull your own weight" if not more. You are a straight forward person and value the same in others and the objects around you - you value something because it is truely of value and not merely because it appears to be so.

Yarrow--at least the basic wild variety. I've seen it on dunes in northern California. zemedelec

I shall go out and salt some slugs in your honor. Emilie
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (MLEBLANCA) wrote in writes:

Thank you for your patronage. :-)
hyacinth rose dahlia
thanks! lovecaryn "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comgarden (NAearthMOM) wrote in

You are traditional in your likes and dislikes although strangers will try to convince you that their idea of 'traditional' is more valid than yours.
Generally, you are not particular about details, because as far as you're concerned, "it's all good".
You are more creative ("right-brained") than most people, although your talent has not been fully developed.