Poopets - where to buy?

Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?

My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them anywhere.

They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the PA Amish Mennonites.

If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Reply to
ninersgirl

Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?

My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them anywhere.

They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the PA Amish Mennonites.

If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Reply to
ninersgirl

Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?

My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them anywhere.

They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the PA Amish Mennonites.

If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate it!

I tried doing a google search and was not able to find anything. You may have to buy from them in person.

Reply to
LFR

A Google search will show some results, such as:

Antipodean Bucket Farmer

-> Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?

->

-> My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them

-> anywhere.

->

-> They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the

-> PA Amish Mennonites.

->

-> If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate

-> it!

Try eBay. I'd bet that you'd find a few there.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

-> ->

-> -> Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?

-> ->

-> -> My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them

-> -> anywhere.

-> ->

-> -> They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the

-> -> PA Amish Mennonites.

-> ->

-> -> If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate

-> -> it!

->

->

-> Try eBay. I'd bet that you'd find a few there.

Or not.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

Suzie-Q wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.west.earthlink.net:

Well usually they have all kinds of crap. < ba da da bing >

Reply to
Salty Thumb

-> Suzie-Q wrote in

-> news: snipped-for-privacy@news1.west.earthlink.net:

->

-> > -> Try eBay. I'd bet that you'd find a few there.

-> >

-> > Or not.

->

-> Well usually they have all kinds of crap. < ba da da bing >

Thanks for that great giggle!

Reply to
Suzie-Q

Out sheer curiosity, I searched on manure in Ebay and found the actually product for sale - haul it away horse manure someplace in NY state.

Or my favorites:

Cheryl Isaak

Poopets can be found at

dmdmad

Poopets can be found at

if you are still interested

Reply to
dmdmad

Poopets reminded me of a tongue-twister: "Puppy poopy pleases poppies, Pappy. Please poop, puppy, on pappy's pretty poppies."

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

Thanks for the new one!

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

jUST FOUND THIS WHILE SEARCHING FOR pOOpETS MYSELF....here is a we address if you haven't found them already.

dmclain50

Reply to
dmclain50

So poopets are a real thing! Ten years ago traveling in Vietnam I asked our translator to help us find Vietnamese puppets to buy. She was stumped. Had no idea what puppets meant until I spelled the word for her - at which point she corrected my pronunciation. Yes, she said POOpets! A funny memory.

Reply to
Anonny Moose