Poopets - where to buy?

Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?
My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them anywhere.
They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the PA Amish Mennonites.
If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?
My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them anywhere.
They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the PA Amish Mennonites.
If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate it!
<DIV>Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?<BR><BR>My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them<BR>anywhere.<BR><BR>They used to have a website and all.&nbsp; They are crafted of manure by the<BR>PA Amish Mennonites.<BR><BR>If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate<BR>it!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#000080>I tried doing a google search and was not able to find anything.&nbsp; You may have to buy from them in person.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#000080></FONT><BR>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Wrote:

jUST FOUND THIS WHILE SEARCHING FOR pOOpETS MYSELF....here is a we address if you haven't found them already. http://www.gardengazebo.com/poopets .
-- dmclain50
Wrote:

So poopets are a real thing! Ten years ago traveling in Vietnam I asked our translator to help us find Vietnamese puppets to buy. She was stumped. Had no idea what puppets meant until I spelled the word for her - at which point she corrected my pronunciation. Yes, she said POOpets! A funny memory.
In article
, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

A Google search will show some results, such as:
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/c/2184 /
--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com /
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
-> Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet? -> -> My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them -> anywhere. -> -> They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the -> PA Amish Mennonites. -> -> If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate -> it!
Try eBay. I'd bet that you'd find a few there.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

Well usually they have all kinds of crap. < ba da da bing >
-> -> -> > -> Try eBay. I'd bet that you'd find a few there. -> > -> > Or not. -> -> Well usually they have all kinds of crap. < ba da da bing >
Thanks for that great giggle!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

Out sheer curiosity, I searched on manure in Ebay and found the actually product for sale - haul it away horse manure someplace in NY state.
Or my favorites:
http://tinyurl.com/5338e http://tinyurl.com/6oqlk
Cheryl
Poopets can be found at www.gardengazebo.com
Poopets can be found at www.gardengazebo.com if you are still interested
In article

Poopets reminded me of a tongue-twister: "Puppy poopy pleases poppies, Pappy. Please poop, puppy, on pappy's pretty poppies."
-paghat the ratgirl
On 1/13/05 1:20 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@soggy72.drizzle.com, "paghat"

Thanks for the new one!
Cheryl