pond tomato

Got my first tomato from the pond today. I read somewhere about growing tomatos in the filter, the idea is that they are very heavy feeders and will suck up all the nutrients. I don't know about that part, but the plant grew and gave me some nice fruit. Tastes good as well.

Reply to
Charles

Enjoy the fruit of your ponding.

That is an interesting idea. I am not sure where to fit the tomato into our scheme, we would love some feeding like that. Lots of time to think about it...tomatos are for next year.

Jim

Charles wrote:

Reply to
Phyllis and Jim Hurley