Chris.

Reply to
Ms C. Peach

You might ask at rec.ponds

Reply to
Vox Humana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo

I had a similar problem with some pond goldfish, around 8 inches long. I bought a medication from the pet store but I don't remember the name. It was a dip that you mix up with water and then dip the fish in it for one or two seconds and you do this two or three times in succession. I used an extra large fish net to hold the fish as I dipped him/her into a baking dish containing the medication mixture. Then release the fish back into the pond and the problem is solved. You may have to repeat this but I don't think I did. It was hard enough catching the critter in the first place. This all took place twenty years ago so I am unfamiliar with the newest medications but treating the entire pond will, hopefully, not be necessary. I had about

20 other fish in this pond and none of the others became infected. Good luck.
Reply to
figaro