Pomegranite Sprouting Trouble

I cannot seem to get my pomegranite seeds to sprout. Can someone give me some planting advice?
chaz

they come up by themselves in mild winter climates, if the soil is loosened.
try these http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pomegranate+seeds+-food.++sprout+%7C+grow

That's the way it is north of Atlanta. Just split one pomegranate in half and lay on top of the ground where you want another clump, come spring there are dozens of seedlings.
Tom J