Poinsettia

I have a poinsettia I got from a local store in town. I dont know what I am doing wrong but a LOT of the leaves are falling off.
What could I be doing wrong?
chaz
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:23:32 -0500, chaz wrote:

It's probably due to change of location, from the store to your house is no doubt quite a change for it. Keep it moist but not wet and give it a bright location.

Almost anything. :-) If the plant was exposed to cold wind or very low temperatures on the way home, that might account for it. Over- or under-watering, interior drafts, too cold, too hot or too dry inside. Here's a site with care tips:
http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/poinsettia/care.html
The most often cause of leaf dropping is the foil wrapping does not have a drain hole. Take a pencil and make several holes in the bottom. Let the surface of the soil dry before watering.
Gary
wrote:

am