Plumeria Seeds

Hello, I got bit by the plumeria bug and was looking at buying some plumeria seeds...i found a site that has a lot Plumeria paradise http://www.plumeriaparadise.com and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them. I wanted to see if i can get some of the hybrid seeds...
any thoughts
Thanks
Me