Plumeria Plants In Fairbanks - Alaska

Hi Everybody,
I would like to share with you 2 pictures that were emailed to me on June 2, 2012 from Ms. Patterson of Fairbanks, Alaska.
The first picture shows one of her plumeria plants, which she started from a cutting, flowering on June 4, 2012 in Fairbanks, Alaska.
The second picture shows one of her other plumeria plants, which she also started from a cutting, developing inflorescences on both branches on June 4, 2012.
Both cuttings were purchased while vacationing on Hawaii.
[image:
http://howtogrowplumeriafrangipani.com/resources/_wsb_400x534_Plumeria+Fairbanks+Alaska.jpg ]
[image:
http://howtogrowplumeriafrangipani.com/resources/_wsb_400x482_Plumeria+Fairbanks+Alaska+B.jpg ]