Plumeria again

Can I actually remove the soil and store this plant in a closet or dry place over winter indoors?

Reply to
animaux

Texas needs more people like you willing to propagate and promote native plants.

JK

animaux wrote:

fhk.net

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

Actually, we have quite a great variety of growers, growing native plant species. There are at least 10 garden centers in and around Austin, and Dallas (for that matter) which specialize in native plants. The Ladybird Wildflower Center has their bi-annual native plant sale next weekend, I believe.

I am looking for seeds of cuttings of Clematis pitcherii. Do you know a source?

Victoria

Reply to
animaux

Since I see you are a native plant asset, I posted your desire for Clematis pitcherii to the group this morning. Hopefully, I'll get a response back and send it to you.

In the meanwhile, you might contact Ted Doremus. He and Lynn Lowery,

to hang out together.

Mention my name if you want.

Vendor Information....

Doremus Wholesale Nursery Comments: Specializing in , native trees and shrubs, and bamboo. 4" thru

45 gal. Wetland plant material

Contact(s):

Ted Doremus / Owner Mark Bronstad / Gen. Manager

Phones(s):

(409)547-3536 (409)547-3204 fax

Address: RR 2 Box 750 Warren, TX 77664-9720 =

E-Mail Doremus Wholesale Nursery

JK

animaux wrote:

Indeed, your area is rich with resources. There are 2 NPSOT chapters in it.

Check out the Texas growers list:

The Ladybird Wildflower

ined:

suefhk.net

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

Thanks so much, I've added this all to my bookmarks. I've been planning on going out to Peckerwood for a long time. Maybe it's the time I should venture around. I've printed the article about Ted Doremus and will find out from them where to find these hard to find species. These are the ones I want to grow and sell. Support the habit and all!

Victoria

snipped-for-privacy@iosuefhk.net

Reply to
animaux