Plumeria again

Can I actually remove the soil and store this plant in a closet or dry place over winter indoors?
That's how alot of them are sold, just as twigs without roots, or you can pot it up and just bring the pot in for the winter and keep it in a sunny spot. That's what I do and it's getting ready to bloom within a couple of weeks/month. cheers, Jim

Texas needs more people like you willing to propagate and promote native plants.
JK
animaux wrote:

--

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
Actually, we have quite a great variety of growers, growing native plant species. There are at least 10 garden centers in and around Austin, and Dallas (for that matter) which specialize in native plants. The Ladybird Wildflower Center has their bi-annual native plant sale next weekend, I believe.

Since I see you are a native plant asset, I posted your desire for Clematis pitcherii to the group this morning. Hopefully, I'll get a response back and send it to you.
In the meanwhile, you might contact Ted Doremus. He and Lynn Lowery, http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/plantanswers/heroes/lowrey2.html used to hang out together.
Mention my name if you want.
Vendor Information....
Doremus Wholesale Nursery Comments: Specializing in , native trees and shrubs, and bamboo. 4" thru 45 gal. Wetland plant material
Contact(s):
Ted Doremus / Owner Mark Bronstad / Gen. Manager
Phones(s):
(409)547-3536 (409)547-3204 fax
Address: RR 2 Box 750 Warren, TX 77664-9720 E-Mail Doremus Wholesale Nursery
JK
animaux wrote:

Indeed, your area is rich with resources. There are 2 NPSOT chapters in it.

Check out the Texas growers list: http://www.growit.com/TAN/members.htm

--

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
Thanks so much, I've added this all to my bookmarks. I've been planning on going out to Peckerwood for a long time. Maybe it's the time I should venture around. I've printed the article about Ted Doremus and will find out from them where to find these hard to find species. These are the ones I want to grow and sell. Support the habit and all!