Plumeria advice sought

I have two plumerias. One of them refuses to branch. I have beheaded it a number of times, but each time just a single branch arises from below the cut. Is there any way I can get anything but a tall skinny plant?

Reply to
Jerry Bank

Stop beheading it and just remove the very tip of the branch you DO have and that is where the apical dominance is, meaning there is a hormone which is halted at the growing tip, forcing growth lower or elsewhere on the plant for a time.

Reply to
jangchub