plum trees

I just bought an old farmhouse that looks like it used to have the driveway edged with plum trees, over the years some of the trees ahve died out and noone has properly taken care of them, can someone suggest a website to got to that might have info on such things?

Reply to
Tater

I would get on the internet and type in "restoring plum trees" or "pruning plum trees" and then pick from what comes up.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne