Pls ID these plants

http://tinypic.com/r/ipwbnm/5
http://tinypic.com/r/2eas3d0/5
http://tinypic.com/r/2lnelnd/5
Sorry, having hard time with Tiny Pix; can't find how to show actual pix
Took to the nursery leaves from the tree and the bush. They could not ID
Small plant in pot: Nursery guy said it would grow "pearls" cascading down sides. Two years, zip "pearls" despite good care. Hasn't grown a bit.
Hope somebody can help.
TIA
HB
Higgs Boson said:

No ideas

A cultivar of Hoya carnosa (aka Wax plant) This cultivar that is usually called Hindu Rope plant
When very happy it will produce spurs with flowers that somewhat resemble waxy milkweed flowers which release an overpowering, but pleasing, scent at night. It should rebloom from the spurs after a rest.

You won't ever get pearls from a Hoya. But here's a care guide: http://plantcaretoday.com/how-to-care-for-grow-and-bloom-hoya-plants.html
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."
On Monday, July 15, 2013 5:13:28 AM UTC-7, Pat Kiewicz wrote:

Many thanks, Pat, for your gracious reply.
Am especially glad to get the detail re: Hoya avec care guide.
Now that I had a name to put to it, I went on-line and found the EXACT plant that was in my pic!
Also checked other Hoyas, and some do have trailing vines. Maybe that was what the nursery guy meant ??
In any case, the plant hasn't budged an inch in over two years, despite good food, water and sun. It's described as being happy in a pot, but I will check just in case it's getting pot-bound.
Again, much appreciate the help.
HB
Higgs Boson said:

No, I think the nursery guy must misplaced his glasses (or maybe the pot had been shifted and he went by location rather than appearance).
There is a plant that grows trailing 'strings of pearls' but it isn't a Hoya, it's Senecio rowleyanus. I've also heard of it being calleda 'green pea' plant. A new one that hadn't started running would look a lot like a pile of green peas.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."