Please identify this tree with an interesting fruit

Hello all,

In the yard of the place I work, I noticed crushed fruits and bluish stains. When I looked up I saw clusters of interesting fruits. (See photo link below)

I noticed the thin and graceful tree before but had never seen its fruits.

What is it?

Thanks!

Photo at:

(I think I am in Sunset zone 15.)

Reply to
Al Tprk

It is a fern pine (Podocarpus). I am not sure which species it is within Podocarpus. Sunset lists nine species. Although a conifer, it has fleshy fruits rather than cones.

Reply to
David E. Ross