Please identify

Can anyone identify this climber? It is growing in Greece, but probably not indiginous. Seems to be evergreen because it has fruits and leaves in January. The fruit/seedcase is about 10cms long. I thought it could be a variety of Passiflora, but that's only a guess.

[image:
Jolly Roger

Amos Nomore

David Hare-Scott

Thanks David, I was on the right track then! The inside of the fruit is not quite the same as pictures on websites, but that is probably because those on this specimen still need some ripening.

Reply to
Jolly Roger

It could'n be a variety of passiflora. I'll ask a Greek friend.

Reply to
paranormale