Please identify

Can anyone identify this climber? It is growing in Greece, but probably not indiginous. Seems to be evergreen because it has fruits and leaves in January. The fruit/seedcase is about 10cms long. I thought it could be a variety of Passiflora, but that's only a guess.
[image:
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff166/JollRog/Mysteryplantreduced.jpg]
--
Jolly Roger

Stephanotis floribunda is a possibility.
Jolly Roger wrote:

My guess is banana passionfruit
'David Hare-Scott[_2_ Wrote: > ;910793']Jolly Roger wrote:-

Thanks David, I was on the right track then! The inside of the fruit is not quite the same as pictures on websites, but that is probably because those on this specimen still need some ripening.
--
Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger;910768 Wrote: > Can anyone identify this climber? It is growing in Greece, but probably > not indiginous. Seems to be evergreen because it has fruits and leaves > in January. The fruit/seedcase is about 10cms long. I thought it could > be a variety of Passiflora, but that's only a guess.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff166/JollRog/Mysteryplantreduced.jpg] It could'n be a variety of passiflora. I'll ask a Greek friend.
--
paranormale