Please ID These Flowers

Walking in my neighborhood last week, I happened up on the small flowers (roughly the size of pansies) in the linked photo. Most of them were swarming with bees, no doubt in part because of their lovely aroma, which reminded me strongly of the flowers from an oleander tree on the same block (which is not currently in bloom, BTW). Anybody know what these are called? They are not the most beautiful flowers, but the scent is heavenly!
http://snipurl.com/pink-flowers
On 5/10/10 5:23 PM, Brettster wrote:

These look like some variety of iceplant. There are several different genera of iceplants.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean