Please I.D. Unknown Herb

Can anyone identify the herb in folder "Unknown Plant" at http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u.
Thank You.
--

- Billy

In article

It looks like some kind of echinacea to me.

Charlie, Emilie, Michael, thank you. I have a pot that I've been growing echinacea in for 2 years now. The echinacea in that pot is struggling this year for some reason (may have something to do with pets chewing on it) that I didn't put it together with these plants. These plant never flowered last year. They went dormant, and now they are back and flowering. Thanks.
--

- Billy

http://green-house.tv/video/the-spring-garden-tourhttp://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn
Yes I would agree with Echinacea mle

Echinacea Purpurea....Purple Coneflower.

You are welcome.
Charlie