Please Help strange diesease on money plant!!!!!!!1

hello i am a novice to plant care but i have had a money plant (i thin
thats what its called ) for the 10 years and it has been incredibl healthy until the last few months it has an infestation of some sor either bug or fungi would love some help i will post some pics so cann see it
help greatly appreciated!!!!!
http://tinyurl.com/vsqv4 http://tinyurl.com/u3f6
-- humpers30
humpers30 wrote:

I'm going to go with mealybug. And your plant is more commonly known as a jade plant. A money tree is something completely different.
Tracey
Tracey Wrote:

thnks so much i think that is it and i have found a websites to bu there predators cant remember what there called but should be gettin the
-- humpers30
humpers30 wrote:

No problem. :) There are only a few plant problems I can identify with much accuracy. Spider mites are easy, scale is easy. I get confused between mealybugs and powdery mildew sometimes because the mealybugs will spread that white stuff over the leaves of the plant which makes it look like powdery mildew. But those big lumps of white that I saw on a few of the stems looks like mealybugs to me. If you take a pointed object, you might be able to scrape off the white stuff enough to find a bug down under there.
Tracey
Go here and see which your plant is. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=money+plant&btnG=Search+Images
--

BetsyB