Please help me identify these droppings in my garden shed.

The droppings are about 1/2" long with a white end.
A rat poison package has not been touched.
There are squirrels all around the area.

Maybe this will help: http://www.bear-tracker.com/animalscat.html
Hi, Lizards or anoles leave droppings like this. HTH -_- how
no NEWS is good

snipped-for-privacy@aaronj.com says...

people finding rat droppings in the house or attic and it actually is from gecko.
http://arrow-pestcontrol.com/gecko_dropping.JPG
http://arrow-pestcontrol.com/gecko.jpg
--
Lar