Please help me identify the species of these trees

Dear botanists & gardeners,
Would one of you be so kind as to look at this image and tell me what species each of these these two trees are?
The image link is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/salimfadhley/3718253170/in/set-72157621276374185?edited=1
You will have to mouse-over the image to see the highlight marks. If you click on the magnifying glass icon above the image you can see a higher-resolution image of the same shot which will allow you to see the shapes of the individual leaves.
Thanks!

Tree one looks like a weeping spruce, several species have weeping forms, so I can't say if this is a norway spruce or some other. The other one isn't distinct enough with the flowers for me to say.
Sean
--
Check out my flickr page, it changes often.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/groms
Ernest Major said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salimfadhley/3718253170/in/set7215762276374185edited=1
I had that impression, too.

Privet came to my mind, though I doubt that's right.

Agree with that.
Wonder where these mystery trees are located...
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"So, it was all a dream."
In message

There is Ligustrum lucidum, sometimes known as glossy privet, or largeleaf privet, though I doubt that as well

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Appears to be European, location could help.
'Sean Houtman[_2_ Wrote: > ;856420']Salim Fadhley snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

> forms,

Left hand tree is a chaemacyparis of some kind; The other looks very like a clipped laurel with Russian vine climbing over the top and in flower.
Both will give trouble pretty soon as they are really too big for their location.
--
beccabunga