Please Help Identify Tree!!

Hi All
New to the forum so i'll introduce myself. Im Adam, username Akumos I'm 20, male and never been a gardener. However, I've always had a interest.
Moved into a flat with my girfriend and bought a plant. This lovel looking tree thingy. But now it's overgrown and not getting any taller Can someone please help me identify what type it is and how to contro the overgrowth.
Thanks for reading! (PS. hopeing to get the picture in tis thread
-- Akumos
On 8/18/2007 11:58 AM, Akumos wrote:

Please DO NOT post a message with an attachment in this newsgroup. Use Flickr or a similar Web service for your picture.
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/