Please help find Murraya koenigii

I am looking for Murraya koenigii/curry leaf plant whose leaves are extensively used in indian cusine. I had no success finding them in Indian stores or other likely places. I can collect it from places in and around chicago or milwaukee. If any body can post the contact information of likely sources I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

A quick Froogle search found this source: http://www.fantastikgardens.com/trop-mn.html #
It says it is sold out until summer 2005 which is just around the corner. They indicate that it is a very difficult plant to grow.