Please enjoy plants and flowers pictures takens from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island, Hawaii

The following web page has 84 pictures of the amazing flowers and plants from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island, Hawaii. Hope you like them like I do!
http://www.sociostudy.com/content/amazing-tropical-rainforest-botanical-garden
Biyd Ng wrote:

I couldn't see the images except as thumbnails. If I click on one all I get is a white rectangle with a busy/wait circle in the middle but no picture opens up. I am using Chrome.
David
On 25/06/2013 01:43, David Hare-Scott wrote:

No problem using Firefox. Get a decent browser!
Good photos which brought back quite a few memories (from a visit in 1989).
--

Jeff

On 6/25/2013 6:59 AM, Jeff Layman wrote:

It is the browser. Firefox does the job and I see the problem trying Chrome.
On 6/25/2013 8:50 AM, Frank wrote:

Ran it again and it looks OK now in Chrome. Must be the time factor with loading the multiple pictures. Maybe just isp speed problem. Every time I evaluate mine I see fluctuations.
On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:43:36 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:

I got the wait circle of dots occasionally on my firefox, but most of the time pictures show up alright. I hope it's just the isp speed.
On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:16:01 PM UTC-7, Biyd Ng wrote:

The author did not get the names of some plants. Does anybody know the names of those plants?