Please enjoy plants and flowers pictures takens from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island, Hawaii

The following web page has 84 pictures of the amazing flowers and plants from the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden on Big Island, Hawaii. Hope you like them like I do!

Biyd Ng

I couldn't see the images except as thumbnails. If I click on one all I get is a white rectangle with a busy/wait circle in the middle but no picture opens up. I am using Chrome.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

No problem using Firefox. Get a decent browser!

Good photos which brought back quite a few memories (from a visit in 1989).

Reply to
Jeff Layman

It is the browser. Firefox does the job and I see the problem trying Chrome.

Reply to
Frank

Ran it again and it looks OK now in Chrome. Must be the time factor with loading the multiple pictures. Maybe just isp speed problem. Every time I evaluate mine I see fluctuations.

Reply to
Frank

I got the wait circle of dots occasionally on my firefox, but most of the time pictures show up alright. I hope it's just the isp speed.

Reply to
Biyd Ng

pictures show up alright. I hope it's just the isp speed.

The author did not get the names of some plants. Does anybody know the names of those plants?

Reply to
Biyd Ng