Plastic greenhouse

I'm not a plant person. Instead I want build a boat building shed out of PVC pipe and poly film. My question is---- How do I attach the film to the PVC pipe? Thanks Gordon

Look up "polytunnel " on the net.
Usually the polythene is stretched tight over a curved frame and attached to battens at ground level on the long sides.
Janet.

By buying poly clamps from Territorial Seeds for example. They are cylindrical pieces of plastic that will clamp the film to the pipe. They are very snug and will not move even in strong winds.

...and this plastic film needs to be replaced about every year from being in the weather. You're better off going to Pep Boys store in your area, buy a 10x20 foot pavilion and enclose the sides with the sides they sell as accessories. Let me go see if I can find a link:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/pts/292415272.html
http://www.carbox4u.com/catalog.php/deals2steal4u/dt3634
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-10-x-20-carport-tent-universal-king-canopy_W0QQitemZ330096836115QQcategoryZ20721QQcmdZViewItem
These are just to give you ideas. If you were to buy good UVB and UVA resistant poly plastic, it would cost almost as much and you will have to change it out quite a bit.