Plants Growth

Hello members....

I want some tips related to the growth of the plants.... What are the basic features which will help in the growth of the plant...

Reply to
thomaspoul

Nym shifting asshole. What's in it for you?

Reply to
Frank

You need to read a ebook on gardening dude if you are new in gardening.There are a lot of books are available on google.

Reply to
Adolfo

There is even - ssshhh, don't let it get out -- there is even a thing calle d a "library" that has many "hard-cover" books that people get to read free ; they can even take these books home for a few weeks. You don't need a co mputer to read them. Isn't that way cool?!

At this "library", there are people who know a whole lot about everything. They could help you find books about gardening. Isn't that exciting!

I've even heard that in these "libraries" they HAVE computers! And people who will show you how to read a CD or DVD right there in the library or eve n go on-line!

O, Brave New World...

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson