"PlanTea"

I saw a couple of old messages mentioning this product -- it's a compost tea in bags, ready to brew. Thought I'd use it until I get my worm bin going and wondered if anyone here is using it?
Thanks.
Kay wrote"

Umm... Wouldn't compost tea in bags ready to brew be, um, just compost?
But I'll bet it has a premium price on it just like that dehydrated water I once saw.
--
Warren H.

You mean those granules of dehydrated water? I was never sure what you had to do to activate them.
Janet.
How do they dehydrate water? Sounds a little crazy. Chuckie