"PlanTea"

I saw a couple of old messages mentioning this product -- it's a compost tea in bags, ready to brew. Thought I'd use it until I get my worm bin going and wondered if anyone here is using it?

Thanks.

Reply to
Kay

Kay wrote"

Umm... Wouldn't compost tea in bags ready to brew be, um, just compost?

But I'll bet it has a premium price on it just like that dehydrated water I once saw.

Reply to
Warren

The message from "Warren" contains these words:

You mean those granules of dehydrated water? I was never sure what you had to do to activate them.

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

How do they dehydrate water? Sounds a little crazy. Chuckie

Reply to
Chuckie