Plant talk

Hi All,
I watched a fascinating documentary called "What Plants Talk About" on Netflix/Roko. I do believe you can watch it on line at:
Apparently, plants actually cooperate as well as complete with each other. Way more cooperation than we think too!
The most fascinating part for me was at the end, where they traced sugars from an old growth Douglas Fir, through a fungal network, to one of Mon's offspring. Mom was nursing its young one. Sound nuts? Trey traced it with Carbon 14.
A fascinating documentary!