plant suggestion

I am in the Milwaukee, WI area. I am looking for a shrub roughly 5-7 ft in height with a 4 - 6 ft spread. Preferrably toward the low to mid area of that size. Partial sun. I'd like an evergreen variety but not the typical yews and such. Something that flowers or berries would be nice. Anyone have any favorites?
My various garden shrubs already include lilacs, virbirnum, hydrandea, burning bush, and evergreen rhodendrun. I have small summersweet, boxwoods, and barberry as well.
Just trying to come up with some fresh ideas for this....
thanks
Look at some of the cultivars of Magnolia virginiana.
-- David J. Bockman, Fairfax, VA (USDA Hardiness Zone 7) email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com http://beyondgardening.com/Albums

have
boxwoods,