Plant Starting help

I have started some seeds, rather, i have planted them in cups, pots, etc. I use a soil-less mix, and cover the cup with plastic wrap. Should I poke holes in the wrap? I also place them in a plastic tub on a heat mat.
Thanks for any and all advice.
chaz
Sounds good- no need to poke holes in the top unless you see mold or mildew growing. Keep them moist and you can uncover them once you see green.
Have fun! Erin