Plant Starting help

I have started some seeds, rather, i have planted them in cups, pots, etc. I use a soil-less mix, and cover the cup with plastic wrap. Should I poke holes in the wrap? I also place them in a plastic tub on a heat mat.

Thanks for any and all advice.

chaz

Reply to
chaz

Sounds good- no need to poke holes in the top unless you see mold or mildew growing. Keep them moist and you can uncover them once you see green.

Have fun! Erin

Reply to
Steve & Erin