Plant or Herb Ident please

Hello Folks, could someone help me ident this plant, I have looked through a few sites and heave not found the plant. I thought it was lavender but it doesn't look like the images I have seen of lavender..
Please foolow-up here in the newsgroup
thanks in advance
please veiw these photo's of the plant
http://i9.tinypic.com/4cbqzow.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/3yyba6h.jpg

Check on artemisia.
B.
Basia Kulesz wrote:

Thank you, yes I looked and have found white sage looks like it and is what this is I think or a sage very close in that species.. The smell is of sage or lavender I will need to test the two I have lavender oil, so I can judge in the scent between the two.
thanks again for the help! Cheers
It looks some sort of Sage.

Concho wrote:

Looks like plain old sage to me. I can't be sure because I can't smell it.......lavender and sage can look alike....but smell is completely different! LOL
Yup, looks like sage to me. Smell it.

isn't that LAMBS EAR?