Plant Identification

I found this plant growing in my yard today and was wondering if anyone here could help identify it...
http://www.electricgypsy.net/stuff/yard_weed.jpg
The leaves are grouped and look like those of a Cannabis plant. After a little research I'm pretty sure it's not Cannabis. This plant seems to be growing out instead of up and is quite fuzzy. It's in North Carolina (Zone 7a). Any ideas? Or even a good web site to help identify plants and weeds? I know a pretty good site for trees but not plants.
Thanks!
Devonshire wrote:

Newcomb's puts this as rough-fruited or sulphur cinquefoil.
On the day of Sun, 09 Apr 2006 18:16:06 -0700...
typed these letters:

Yep, That looks exactly like what I have. Thanks! I'll have to look into Newcomb's.
Thanks again!
Devonshire wrote:

You are welcome!
Newcomb's is excellent for eastern plants. Of course, it's made for identfying plants when they are flowering... I recognized it as cinquefoil and Newcomb's confirmed the species.
Title: Newcomb's Wildflower Guide By: Lawrence Newcomb Publisher: Little, Brown ISBN: 0316604429
On the day of Sun, 09 Apr 2006 20:10:14 -0700...
typed these letters:

Thanks for the info on the book! I just ordered a copy of it for myself. I'm sure it will come in handy.
Devonshire

Is there Newcomb's for the midwest or something comparable?

almost looks like dandie lion leaves.

I don't know what that is but used to have something very similar in my yard. At one point, small, attractive yellow flowers bloomed on it. People teased me about growing marijuana. It has been gone for some years now, but I'm curious what it was, too. I don't remember mine being "fuzzy".

Yours looks a little different from mine. I posted to an active thread and will let you know if I find out what mine is, it's back I see. I did google but didn't come up with anything except mimosa I think, and this doesn't seem like that. Mine almost looks like strawberry but think strawberries only have five leaves.
http://www.white-peacock.com/Lookslikemarijuana.com

http://www.white-peacock.com/Lookslikemarijuana.jpg