Plant ID needed

Can anyone identify what kind of fern(?) this is. It just popped up in the garden a few weeks ago. Location: Western Washington State
http://tinypic.com/r/2dtb9t/5
forth:

Are you sure this is a fern? It lookes suspiciouly like wild parsely, which is a really bad thing....noxious as hell.
I just went out with a torch and looked at one that I neglected to kill and it looks like it, from your picture.
If it be wild parsley, DO NOT pull it barehanded or get its sap on your skin and then expose yourself to sunlight. Nasty stuff, really nasty what it does to skin.
Charlie
<Charlie> wrote in message spuked

I've seen wild parsley, that isn't it.
Val said:

That is definitely not a fern. I'd guess its a plant in the family Apiaceae, possibly hemlock (genus Conium). There are some large, noxious plants in that family, some of which can cause phytophotodermatitis if the sap gets on your skin.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"So, it was all a dream."

It is most definitely poison hemlock as has been confirmed in an answering email from the WSU Extension Service. Noxious weed, got rid of it as per their instructions. Thanks Pat.
Val