Plant ID Extravaganza!!

Page 2 of 2
005.. Ilex crenata - possibly 'Helleri' 003.Asparagus densiflorus 'Myers' 002 A. d. sprengeri 001..Hypoestes phyllostachya Polka Dot plant 004 is still kicking my butt...
As an aside, the Salvia I suggested, is a ground cover, to about 8" tall. No fragrance, deep blue, very small flowers. Can't for the life of me remember what it's specific name is, but I found it at a tiny, private nursery.... love it! I have a pic I can send you if you send me your email...or you can see a pic on my webshots page... look in 'More Garden Blooms' and scroll to Salvia 61103
--
elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA
http://community.webshots.com/user/elott63

Ahh yes - I see what you mean. Should I be looking forward to these pretty blooms in the spring then? Some of this is kinda weeping over the edge of one the raised beds. Should look pretty in flower :-) Thank you. -- Lynda