plant id

I am looking for the (botanical) name of the plant, showed in the picture

.

IMHO it is a solanaceae.

Reply to
Benno Bös

I'm horrible at guessing but it looks to me more like Cucurbitaceae than Solanaceae, though if it is some kind of Solanacea I'd expect it to start developing eggplants of some kind.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

Who knows?

A picture of the plant in flower and with fruit would be most helpful in identification.

Reply to
Cereus-validus