Plant / Flower Identification

I have a plant that is growing in my yard that has spread a whole lot. I would like to see if anyone can help me identify it.
[URL=http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php? imageP783_DSCF6854_122_671lo.JPG][/URL]
[URL=http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php? imageP783_DSCF6854_122_671lo.JPG]
http://img153.imagevenue.com/ loc671/th_50783_DSCF6854_122_671lo.JPG [/URL]
I don't know if i posted the picture correctly.
If you can help me out, i would very thankful.
Scott
See if this works for the picture.
http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php?imageP783_DSCF6854_122_671lo.JPG
Sorry!
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:46:28 -0700 (PDT), Scott Christopher

It's henbit, a cool weather wildflower which many call a weed. Personally, I like it because it feeds the early bees.
Scott Christopher said:

Most certainly henbit.