Plant Bleeding Hearts Now?

I picked up some bulbs and sets at Home Depot, and I'm wondering when I should actually plant them here in my Zone 9 garden? The Bleeding Hearts are actually sprouting in the bag. Should I plant them right away or wait until the frost-free date which is in late March? How about the Calla Lilies and Clematis (the latter of which also shows signs of sprouting in the bag)?
-Fleemo
You have left yourself no choice but to wait until March to plant them. You will be lucky if they are still alive by then.

Pot everything up and place them in the best light you have available. The Clematis can take more sun than the other two and also supply it with something to climb on.
OR:
In Zone 9, you could probably plant the Bleeding Heart and the Clematis in the garden now, but protect the tender shoots with a good sized mound of leaves or pine straw. I would wait on the Calla Lily though and just pot it up and grow it inside at a bright window. Hemmaholic.

Ignore the troll-orc. He excels in disinformation. Even if you must wedge up a piece of frozen soil, do plant. They will probably make it.