Plans for Grow Light Stands - FREE!

Hi all,

I came here looking for plans to build a grow light stand, but I am now posting a link to them instead. I searched this newsgroup and others using google for hours! I found lots of people saying they have built one from pvc pipe, conduit pipe, 2x2's, scrap lumber, fence boards, etc...but no one ever supplied a link to a picture. A picture is really worth a thousand words in this case. Some posts went into great detail on how they built their unit, some even attempted to draw a picture using text lines, and others suggested magazine articles (which for me were dead ends), I applaud these efforts.

I searched the web and found 3 different plans that are absolutely free. I hope this helps the next person looking for free plans. I would appreciate it if you have any other links to add or home pictures you could share.

Here are the links, note the ".edu" in these links:

others?

Cheers, Jim

Reply to
Play4abuck