pissenlits

moi je cultive des pissenlits dans ma cave !!
jean-philippe st-onge wrote:

No pissen in da garden. It attracts cats!!
Pour cultiver des pissenlits, il faut du soleil! (Mais pour manger des pissenlits par la racine il ne faut qu'un cimitiere.) zemedelec

Tres bien...
'ere we just throw them on the heap;-) Not so tres gastronomique!-) / Jim
They blanche well and have a unique chicory like bitter taste. Very good added to salads. Underestimated.

jean-philippe st-onge wrote:

Vous pouvez prendre tous les pissenlits qui se dveloppent dans ma pelouse l'anne prochaine si vous voudriez. Venez juste les slectionner.
--
Warren H.

snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (jean-philippe st-onge) wrote in

It's not the kind of "weed" people usually grow in their basement, but ... Congratulations(?)

The literal translation of "pissenlit" is "wet the bed". When I was a child, my Mother warned me against picking them in case I ...................
Graham
<< The literal translation of "pissenlit" is "wet the bed". When I was a child, my Mother warned me against picking them in case I >><BR><BR> I think it's the root that's a strong diuretic. zemedelec