pink lemons??

I am looking to order some pink lemons for a party I am hosting. Does anyone know of a source?
chaz

Have you seen them before? Where?

http://www.theproducehunter.com/productdisplay.asp?ID "35
chaz wrote:

Pink lemonade is made by adding Grenadine syrup to regular lemonade.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/

How sad that is.
The best pink lemon aid I ever drank has sweet cherry juice in it and a cherry on top!!!!

Your right about that. Same here. Jim