Pink blooming shrub

OK - I only caught a quick glimpse of it, but does any one know a shrub/small tree that looks like a pink flowered honey locust. Location, southern New Hampshire, planted as a hedge along the road.
I don't believe I'll be that was again soon, but.....man, it was pretty.
Thoughts folks.thanks Cheyrl

It's a little early for these to be blooming, but does it look anything like this?
http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/1764/index.html

Or this?
http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/61569 /

I doubt it would be a heather. The mimosa is a possibility, but I thought they bloomed just a bit later around here?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

No to both. Only had the stop light (and a short one at that) to look (and drool), but leaf structure was that of the honey locust and flowers were very similar as well. Can't get back there - it was a detour around a detour and I couldn't recreate it if my life depended on it...

One of the Robinia species, perhaps? They should be flowering about now...
Kay

On 6/14/07 5:42 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@hub.fern.com, "Kay

(southern NH) especially along the road.
Thanks though