ping wavy g.

Hi,
are (or were :-}) your initials H.R. and did you serve "Breakfast in Bed for 400,000"?
--
*Lienad / Cobray Pepperbox Parts Kit*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7129004024

OH MY GOD...How did you know that about me?
Hi,
was just wondering if you were THE Wavy Gravy...
formerly of the Hog Farm...
I used to live in Summertown, Tennessee and you visited...(if you are the real WG)... you had the coat of many colors....
ttyl
Wavy G wrote:

--
*Lienad / Cobray Pepperbox Parts Kit*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7129004024

Summertown? Yeah, I remember you! You were the won who noticed my coat of many colours, yes? Gosh, how've you been?

Boy, you've got synapses sparking that I haven't heard from since the '70's!
It would be delightful to hear that the *actual* W.G. was alive, kicking and hanging out here to keep us old hippies company : )
OBGardening: it's -10F. here and the wind blew the snow off my perennial beds. I fear the worst, but saved lots of p. seeds last year. Will be starting extras under lights this week, just in case of severe winterkill.
Jan in Alaska 59 N. Zone 3/4, depending