ping Nad R

Some new pics with new pups
http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/Farm%20animals%20and%20birds /
David

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/Farm%20animals%20and%20birds /
Leila & Flynn are having fun. I let my dog run freely also in the country at the hopes of not getting lost. The neighbors dogs run freely as well, they often visit little Mickey. Like my chickens they do not run from the dog. The rooster I have is on the aggressive side, often attacks me and flaps my legs from behind. Sneaky bird that does no real harm. The dog however keeps his distance from the rooster.
I bet your looking forward to training them :) my favorite training book. Good Owners, Great Dogs [Paperback] Brian Kilcommons.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
However, I admit at first I never wanted a dog. I inherited the dog from my parents. It did not take long for me to learn something about my self after getting the dog. I learned that one can get attached to those animals. I learned that I like dogs better than people. Dogs and the farm life do go hand in hand. All is well.