ping Madgardener

The email you recently sent with a garden cartoon, contained a trojan virus. Please could I be taken off your mail list....but don't email me to say yes :-)
Hope your computer feels better soon
Janet
not a problem. about to run an extensive scan right now. thanks Janet. take you off my mail list? delete your address? sigh.........I will just delete them all. somedays I just can't win. thanks for the alert.