"PING" madgardener

Hi, this is Gloria down here in Florida. We are thinking of moving and wonder about Tennessee. Can you tell me anything, such as where to stay away from and where to look for a nice private home? Let me know, pleeeeeeeeeease. Thanks, in advance
--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

e-mail me and I'll give you my phone number and we can talk, ok? I do much better than writing a novella! LOL and you'd LOVE it here (if you don't mind a little cold weather) as I see others are madly moving up here all the time now............. madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee (Dandridge, Tennessee, 37725 zipcode if you wanna google a mapquest of it ,<gbseg>) zone 7, Sunset zone 36