Ping: Madgardener....

Hi Mad,
It's me, LeeAnne w/a new name ... I lost your email addy or else I'd be emailing this to you .... anyhoo, you didn't just take a trip to a tropical paradise recently, did you??? I saw somebody posting on a trips forum w/the same name as you ... thought I'd see if it were you, as I have oodles of questions about the location .....
Hope your flowers are resting well for the winter!! LeeAnne ~from now on, Catty One~ 20 miles north of Boston
Hi LeeAnne! No, I haven't gone anywhere other than Nashville on my birthday to celebrate with a friend and my daughter and family. It might be the guy who calls himself madgardener......how have things been with you? send me yer addy, snipped-for-privacy@vic.com maddie

Great to hear, you've got mail....