Ping: Madgardener....

Hi Mad,

It's me, LeeAnne w/a new name ... I lost your email addy or else I'd be emailing this to you .... anyhoo, you didn't just take a trip to a tropical paradise recently, did you??? I saw somebody posting on a trips forum w/the same name as you ... thought I'd see if it were you, as I have oodles of questions about the location .....

Hope your flowers are resting well for the winter!! LeeAnne ~from now on, Catty One~

20 miles north of Boston
Reply to
Catty One

madgardener