pine trees

Is there any plant that likes to grow under tall pine trees in zone 5? Thanks -tommy
Hi Tommy, Some of these low growing plants like 'creeping charlie' seem to work ok for me. You may also want to try some shade tolerant flowers.
Sherwin Dubren (zone 5)
tommy wrote:

Here follow some plants that do well for us in Ontario : lily-of-the-valley (groundcover), hostas, rhubarb (very ornamental), ferns, impatients (annuals), hydrangeas. Ben.

there are also club mosses.

Pachysandra.
More important than the tree they're underneath is the climate, soil, moisture etc. The question should really be "What will grow in partial to full shade in my area, assuming the soil is moderately acidified?"
Where are you??
--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC