Pigeon Manure

I had friend years ago who was a big veggie gardener and he said pigeon manure was the best for gardens, But I was told there is to much acid in it. So when would you put in on the garden. I would think in fall after my garden is done for the year. By spring it would try up and I could till it in to the garden.By the way I live in wisconsin. CAn anyone help me out? THANK YOU

Mix if with the fall leaves and you will make a nice hot weed free compost. Otherwise follow all the warnings about hot manures like chicken manure.

what i'd like to know is who was the guy or girl with the horn rimmed glasses and notebook that went around testing this.
Let's see:
Chicken sheyite: A Elephant dung: B+ Hippo turd: B- Iguana pellet: C+ Lion crap: D Monkey fling: F Ostrich doody: B+ Pigeon manure: A+++ Water Buffalo patty: A-