Picture of my container tomato cages

I just finished the initial structure of the cages that will support my 8 container tomato patch. You can see it at:
http://www.brandylion.com/images/tomato-cages.jpg
I built this quickly without a level or framing square so this structure isn't up to my usual quality construction. :-) It's built entirely with scrap wood I had laying around and cost me only $6 for a box of screws. As the plants grow I'll be adding more lathing to it depending on where the branches grow.
Had this area been in a more public space I would have painted and squared it up better but since it's not, I'm just letting the wood deal with the weather on its own. It only took me about 2 hours to put together.
Mark Anderson wrote:

Neat. I'm sure the plants don't care about the finished product.

Great idea! One question. Shouldn't there be spacing between each container for the plants to spread out?
In article snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net says...

LOL. I think you're right! I'm going to spread them out. Another pic will follow. :-)